As you can see from the list below, the Mike Wilde Eco Centre has received an array of awards.
- Local Authority Building Control (Northern) Awards 2007 Sustainability Category – First Prize.
- Local Authority Building Control (National) Awards 2007 Sustainability Category – Shortlisted.
- Institution of Structural Engineers Awards 2007 David Alsop Sustainability Prize – Shortlisted.
- Northwest Business Environment Awards 2008
- Built Environment Award –
- Projects over £1m – “Superhero” – (First Prize)
- City of London Sustainable Cities Award 2008
- Best Sustainable Building Category – First Prize
- Association for Consulting and Engineering Awards 2008
- Small Projects Category – “Commended”
- National Bursars Association Eco Award for Schools
- Eco Schools Green Flag Award (ENCAMs)